An alternative to traditional financing and access to international investors
More and more people develop new business ideas, new projects and start- ups are emerging every day, sometimes out of necessity and others guided by the entrepreneurial spirit of people and teams, but what is a common characteristic of them all is the need for financing and investment support. And, Globalik offer an alternative to traditional financing or public venture capital.
Our regional expertise (MENA) is known for its wealth, high purchasing power and the corporations’ and individuals’ willingness to continue investing.
And, our network in the regions has shown interested not only in investing in innovative projects and start- ups (seed capital – venture capital) but also in spin- offs and projects of consolidated international firms as well as experienced and well positioned companies in their sectors (private equity) to diversify their investment portfolios and improve their international competitiveness.
We want to show our potential investors that our businesses are as productive as the land in which for centuries have grown our robust trees.
What do we offer to our investors and investment projects to be?
Before carrying out a transaction, we work to gain an in-depth understanding of the strategic goals, business and needs of our investors.
We provide independent, discreet and competent advice in the following areas:
Advice and design of the investment strategy
- Analysis and development of a fundraising needs assessment.
- Identification, contact and negotiation with the “sources of capital” (investors).
- Search for alliances, strategic and/or technological partners
- Advice on corporate strategy and growth.
- Business valuation.
- Synergy analysis.
- Financial models and planning.
- Business plan and feasibility studies.
- Fairness opinion.
Negotiation and support in Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Purchase of companies, spin- offs and other assets.
- Sale of companies, subsidiaries and other assets.
- Design of mergers and acquisitions strategies.
- Negotiation and accompaniment.
- Representation of investors.
- Post Merger Integration (PMI).
- Reduction of cultural barriers.
- Key stakeholders’s management during the integration process.
- Continuous control over planning, risks and dependencies.
- Achievement of the synergy strategy.
- Determination of clear targets and allocation of critical resources to key initiatives.
- Representation of investor (board or operational levels and positions).
Importance of a proper post-merger management in multinational and multicultural projects
Globalik values theinvestors’ representation in boards of directors or executive positions to ensure a proper post-merger integration. Therefore, we represent the interests of investors and participate in the management of a successful and profitable future for the companies or projects but we also contribute to the projects object of investment with closeness, understanding and confidence with the local businessman.
We would like you to plant your dreams for Globalik to be who waters those seeds, seeds we hope will bear fruits in the form of real and successful projects.
What we offer our investors and investment projects to be?
Venture capital (VC)
Providing permanent capital to start-ups, SME companies or projects with long-term growth potential. This is a very important source of funding for startups that do not have access to capital markets. Most venture capital comes from a group of wealthy investors, and other financial institutions that pool such investments or partnerships. Because of their interest in the success of the company investors usually join the board of directors, get a portion of the equity in addition to a say on major strategic decisions, assist in recruiting key personnel and provide high-value contacts.
Angel investors (business angels)
A form of private or informal private equity consisting of individuals who provide capital for a start-ups or innovative projects in return of shares. The angel investors usually face a very high risk and therefore require a very high return on investment (ROI).
Investments on or acquisitions of consolidated companies (as a whole or part of its assets). Private equity operations are usually aimed at mature companies with stabilized cash flows. The investment is not aim to raise capital (venture capital), but the investor acquire the shares of existing shareholders, ending up holding in most of the cases, the majority of the companies’ shares.